- Bio Energy healing course with Michael d’Alton 1999 (architect of the Bi-Aura © Advanced Bio Energy system).
- Acupuncture with AFI (Acupuncture Foundation, Ireland) 2004-2006, graduating Summer 2006.
- Post-graduate clinical training in Nanjing Autumn 2006 with Dr. Zhou Jun Qing of the Nanjing Drum Tower Hospital, under the auspices of Nanjing University of TCM.
- TuiNa (Chinese massage therapy with AFI, graduating Autumn 2007.
- Chinese Herbal Medicine with AFI 2007-2009, graduating Spring 2010.
I started practicing yoga in the early 1970's at the Seacrest Yoga Club in Skerries and went on to train for two years with Malcolm Strutt and the Irish Yoga Association. I am currently attending the 2012-2014 Yoga Teacher Training Course run by Mandala Yoga Ashram, Carmarthenshire, Wales.
I have practiced various forms of meditation over the years, with instruction from a number of teachers:
- Swami Nischalananda Saraswati (Yogic/Tantric meditation, Tattwa Shuddhi, Kriya Yoga)
- Michal Cohen (Vipassana, Metta Bhavana)
- Sensei John Rogers (Zazen)
I am consolidating my knowledge of the Chinese healing arts with instruction from Professor Liu Zhenjuan, (Daoyin, Taijiquan).
It is my experience that the above systems are synergystic and I am working to incorporate principles and techniques from each into my practice.